Wednesday, January 29, 2014

[Nicole-ing] 2014.01.30 brrrr it's cold

Hello ! haha

Awhile ago I went out with lots of confidence, however I got lost on the way, and somehow because of the cold my phone suddenly died, got panic, finally I got back at home. In the end I bought body wash and water but it took around 1.5 hours? In all it took 2 hours ㅜㅜ sigh even then I slowly got to know the surroundings a little bit! haha It's just my face got all red . . . keke

It's new year right? haha everyone happy new year ! Eat a warm tteokguk, have a nice time with family ! haha sounds delicious, tteokguk ㅠ kkya !! Together with kimchi.. haha
argh I want to eat it too .. ㅜ

Actually I'm still enjoying a short vacation ! The lessons will be starting soon ! haha I eat really a lot. Kinda makes me worried ? haha
Every time I see a new food or new desserts 'bbyong' I just fly away . ...

...











I shouldn't be like this though..







euaaaargh ㅜㅠ




I should control it.. I should work hard . .

I think it's dawn in korea right now.. everyone is sleeping right? keke sweet dreams everyone !
I will meet you inside your dreams too.


puhahahahahahahahahahaha



aw *shriveling shriveling* (got embarrassed)

I will come again soon ~~ ^^

src | Nicole-ing

Translated by Yooniqda_

5 comments:

  1. Aw Nicorii~ Glad shes keeping us up to date a little. I wonder if she started her training yet. Thanks for sharing the translation!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wait, she's in L.A right? It's not that cold, and especially for someone that has been living in S.Korea lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly what I thought, she should be okay with LA weather haha. Maybe she's not in LA currently, we never were told where exactly she was training at XD

      Delete
    2. I think I saw an article that mentioned her training in New York. It was strange because I didn't remember it being mentioned before and just thought they made a mistake. It'd explain why she's so cold tho!

      Delete
  3. So nice to still get updates from her!

    ReplyDelete