Friday, January 24, 2014

[Nicole-ing] 2014.01.25. Hiii (Nicole Message)


Everyone at Nicoleing♥

Hello Nicole here ^^ I'm at the airport now ~ I'm not sure whether you already know it or not, but I'm leaving today~ (to the United States)

I was thinking about what to say for couple of days. . . in the end I feel really sorry.  I always say I will come often,  but I can't do it. I think I was being careless. . also I don't know what to say. . .I got stressed too,  but when I think about things that made me worried, confused, and troubled for the last couple of months or years I only feel sorry. .ㅜ I do feel really sorry.


My heart right now.  . . is complicated haha since I do always keep on reviewing my emotions. . .;;however. .since I already made a big decision I will work hard and come back. . while enjoying it ^^ I may come here once in awhile right? Everyone please always take care of yourself ♥ 
Though I'm far, my heart will always be with you! Let's be strong . 

p.s. thank you for coming to send me off

src | Original Post

Translated by yooniqda_ (THANK YOU!!!)

4 comments:

  1. I already miss her so much. I know she'll work hard. I hope she comes back better than ever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "The former Kara member plans to stay in the U.S. for two months where she will practice her dancing with a top choreographer who has worked with big name artists such as Jennifer Lopez and Beyonce. She will also receive vocal training, and her comeback should contain new elements. We can expect her comeback around the end of March." That's a soompi translation. O.o wonder if that's true. 2 months isn't too long so I'll be anticipating her return!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Will I finally get to see Nicole in L.A?!?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope she's gonna do some events or showcases or meet and greets in LA

    ReplyDelete