Tuesday, May 20, 2014

[Info] Nicole Signing with B2M Is Not True

Articles came out saying Nicole has a contract with b2M, but an official from the company said that is not true.

src

From AK:

B2M Entertainment has stated, "It's not true." Another insider has also reached out to media, stating, "Though it's true that Nicole has met with various agencies, she's not moving forward with any contracts. As of now, there's nothing confirmed."


From Steprider @ KARA AK:

#Nicole - solo project surfaced. Meetings with agencies in progress 
First is news that Nicole is embarking on a solo career in Korea, and is said to be meeting with a number of local agencies. First to surface is Lee Hyo-ri's agency, B2M Entertainment. Because of its close links to DSP Media, and acquaintance with Nicole, they were the first to contact Nicole.
B2M officials responded, "Although we have contacted Nicole, it is still too early to confirm whether an exclusive contract will be signed." Another source added, "Although Nicole's representatives have met with a few agencies, but there have not been specific discussions on the details." 
Nicole's signing with B2M could be burdensome in many ways. Although B2M has signed a number of former DSP Media artistes, but Nicole's conflict with DSP Media is a somewhat different case entirely. Despite industry rumours that B2M is in earnest discussion with Nicole, B2M said "It is not true that we have signed an exclusive contract with Nicole." 


 

8 comments:

  1. I hope she'll be signing somewhere soon (if she hasn't already) and we find out what company she'll be at. B2M would've been interesting. Maybe we could've gotten Nicole collabs with Hyori or Eric Nam.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope not cause I dunno if b2m is the best company for her but I know she has some history with hyori and is friends with boa from spica so it might be a good look? I dunno..but I want more info!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Btw has anyone else been watching the clips of the new "kara babies"? Ugh..dunno how I feel bout any of them..all of them seem so underwhelming

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think that indicates conflict. Lol would any company be happy to let go any member of an established group. I don't think so.

      Delete
  4. "Nicole's conflict with DSP Media" What conflict? Her contract expired and she left. DSP seemed happy to let her go too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah... its seem like that.. now, DSP only hv their concern on KARA project more..

      Delete
  5. I had a feeling B2M would be brought up, I just knew it. The CEO being Kara's former manager, HyoRi being close with the Kara girls, and Nicole herself being close to basically everyone under the company. But yes, I too felt that it might be awkward seeing how somewhat related B2M is to DSP. But whatever she chooses, I know she'll choose the right one because as of right now, she's been working with all the right people.

    They might have parted ways but I truly hope that there isn't any animosity between Nicole and DSP or anyone at DSP. I take it as a mutual parting. Even though DSP released a statement in support of JiYoung but didn't for Nicole, but whatever. Let bygones be bygones. Nicole has a way of maintain great relationships wherever she goes anyway so I have no worries about it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I kind of glad that Nicole left dsp. I just got a feeling that they not really in a good term. Eversince the leak on her contracts expiration, then her tweets in response, then how dsp responded back, it just come to me as unsettling. Beside unlike jiyoung nicole actually did said she wants to continue as Kara but eventually she didn't. So... Idk. Maybe it good if she's not with B2M

    ReplyDelete