Saturday, May 31, 2014

[Nicole-as] 14.05.15. Nicole's Message Translations From Nicole-as

Everyone, good evening!

Something has happened recently
My favorite restaurant - I've found it! Applauseeee!! www
It's called Mamamiya. It serves Italian food.
You know, after eating here, I can't think of any other place's spaghetti
When I got back from America, I had dinner with my best friend, SHINee's Key... That time, we really ate a lot.. Spaghetti, soup, salad, pork, and dessert - two of each... Ahhh, we really ate a lot www
I'm so into it that recently, I have to go there at least once a week..ww
I don't have a photo of my first time there but I have other photos. I think I've tried everything on their menu already

I think everyone already knows.. I like alcohol ww
But actually, recently I've been able to endure. So I can lose weight. The sangria here is really amazing this drink is it. (I'm not to sure about the last phrase. maybe a natural speaker can help? "この飲み物が それです")
Spaghetti is amazing right? But the best is really the tiramisu.
I've never eaten this kind of tiramisu.. My favorite tiramisu is red velvet. But this resto's tiramisu is the best. When I go there, I want to eat it... but I endure.. It's so hardddddd...
That photo of pork, I took it while it was being prepared today. I also want to be great at this kind of cooking.

Looks delicious, doesn't it? The other items on their menu is also great but I don't have photos...
But I plan on trying everything!!!

Recently, Duke and Chino seem to be getting along well. Thank goodness... The power of Duke's bite is strong... It hurts... I will do my best to fix this behavior... It hurts... but he's still a puppy. He will still make mistakes sometimes.
Duke already knowns Sit and Wait. He sort of knows Down.. We still have a bit to go but today he learned how to shake hands! He's so smart and yet he still can't pee and poop properly... I guess there's no more space in his head..

Chino is already 3 years old. I don't have to exert that much effort with him. That's why I want to teach Duke well. I searched Australian Shepherd Tricks on Youtube and I found a lot of videos!
If you have time, watch it too! ww
Recently, because of Duke, I haven't been able to sleep.. maybe I should do crate training.
During the night, I have to wake up and take him to the toilet. It's so troublesome. I hope he learns soon...

I am now about to sleep (:
I'll visit again soon!
Be well!

With love
Nicole












Duke playing by himself in the house in which I did the interior design

src | nicole-as
translated by memepulator

1 comment:

  1. Glad to see that she is still close with key and haha her saying she loves alcohol..love her honesty

    ReplyDelete