Thursday, May 8, 2014

[Nicole-ing] 14.05.09. It's springggggg


Hello everyone !
Are you doing well? keke I'm healthy

As you may already know, I'm raising a new baby named Duke. It's blue eyes are really cute, aren't they? keke It's an Australian Shepherd, and the color is Blue Merle.
(T/N: Australian Shepherds have 4 colors: black, liver, blue merle, and red merle)

Actually it will be 7 weeks soon (since I have been raising it) ! That's why .. "sit".."lie down" and "wait" he already quite understands those orders and I'm really proud of it so I uploaded it on Instagram. There are still lots of things that I want to teach to duke.. I'll show it once in awhile keke to be honest, I like a big puppy better than a small puppy. Since somehow I feel rest assured and protected
it's still small but.. I think in about 6 weeks it's adult side can be seen.. ㅜㅜ I often pick Duke up and hug him.. later.. he will look like a lion @-@

Right now Chino and Duke live in different rooms, so they are still not close yet.. actually the jealousy is quite strong ? both? Yesterday Duke bit Chino's tail. When Duke finishes his potty training and both can be released freely, I'm hoping they will get close keke

Anyway I lost some weight so I have lost strength too, thus I'm building my strength now ㅠ There is something that made me upset too. I was unable to dance for around 2 weeks because of Duke and it makes my thighs tremble ?!! ㅠㅠㅠ.ㅠㅠㅠ Ah I'm upset.. I just need to practice again haha


It's summer so eating is troublesome.. when I cook I get annoyed since it's really really hot.. it's like this every year. keke
I need to buy an AC before the kids gets tired (because of the heat)


Anyway the weather is nice lately, so everyone go out and enjoy it.
As for me, I need to go exercise so I will get ready (:

bye bye !!


Translated by  yooniqda_


Original Message: Nicole-ing

4 comments:

  1. So no real update on her possible comeback, just an update on her daily life right now. At least she's keeping busy and enjoying her life.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well I'm glad she updates us on her life...celebrities don't usually take the time to do that nowadays. I wish Jiyoung did something like this...gah..

      Delete
  2. Glad to see she is enjoying herself and relaxing but I wish she would at least sign with someone..even sohee has been getting a ton of opportunities and she's not half as talented as cole..sigh..guess I'll just keep patiently waiting

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fyi nicole updated 2 new vids on her IG

    ReplyDelete