Saturday, May 31, 2014

[Nicole-as] 14.05.10. Nicole's Message Translations From Nicole-as

Everyone, it's been a while! How are you? I'm doing fine (:
It's already spring! How are you spending it?

Everyone must already know but I've bought a new dog apart from Chino! He is an Australian Shepherd named Duke!
Recently I've been minding him a lot... he's really young
On Monday, he'll be 7 weeks old! He's young, isn't he? But he's really smart
Although once in a while we'll have problems with pooping... it's because he's young! I pretend I don't see it
But he likes to bite. I will teach him to fix this.
Before, I really liked big dogs... 6 years ago? I wanted to buy a Golden Retriever but going to America changed my mind... ww
I want to see them slowly get bigger, so I'll be happily watching these two!

Anyway, although recently I was on vacation, I'm still practicing and exercising. I'm still doing the same exerise. But dancing has become a bit painful... It's a bit hard to breathe... But in my mind, I still want to do my best...
Ah! That's right!
I've begun to study Japanese again. From the start. Just so I can remember it better?
I'm even watching dramas I've already seen
I'll do my best..w

It's getting a bit warmer.. Eating..
It's troublesome.. www
With this chance, I'll lose weight! w

I'm off to bed w
Good night
Sweet dreams (:



source | nicole-as
Translated by memepulator

No comments:

Post a Comment