Monday, May 19, 2014

[Tweet] Working Hard On Debut

I'm focusing on my preparation for solo debut in Korea.. but people saying U.S;; I'm working hard right now in the preparation so I can meet everyone. 

Translated by yooniqda_


Solo debut CONFIRMED!!

Articles came out saying she was going to debut in the US, so she tweeted to confirm her debut in Korea and deny a debut in the US. Articles also mentioned Nicole trained with William Riley, a vocal coach who has worked with famous singers such as Celine Dion and Whitney Houston! Nicole-ing has confirmed this is true.

I'm beginning to see that Nicole has been getting more recognition for what she's trying to do. She's serious about this.

4 comments:

  1. Yes! Yess! Yesssss! I can't wait for this! I don't know what my stand on kara right now. But I'm definitely with Nicole Jung ^.^
    I know she will be fine even on her own. Hopefully we can see her in variety too. Nicole fighting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yessss! Finally an update! Hmm I really wonder which company she's gonna sign with?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omg!! U go girl !! Can't wait TT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nikori fighting!

    ReplyDelete