Tuesday, October 19, 2010

[Fan] Fan Accts from ASK Fan Sign

I have seen many fun fanaccounts and I want to share those with you guys.
According to some Kamilias, the guard didn't allow them to take picture. Therefore, there weren't many pictures or fancams taken.


Sitting order: Seungyeon - Jiyoung – Hara – Nicole – Gyuri
Fan walked from Gyuri's side.



Fant Account 1 -연리지 (Yeonriji)

Gyuri
- Guyl: What is your name?
- Yeonriji: Ah! Wait a second (shows the sticker taped in the album) I am Yeonriji from DCINSIDE!
- Gyul: Ah~! Yes.
- Yeonriji: and please write "I will forgive you" for me too.
- Gyul: ?? How come? Did you do something wrong? ^^
- Yeonriji: I couldn't listen to Shimshimtapa everyday anymore TT.. I am sorry.
- Gyul: Aha hahahahaha Then just listen to it often from now on hahahahaha

Nicole
- Cole: Ah~! Hello.
- Yeonriji: Hello ^^ Please write DC Yeonriji for me
- Cole: ah yes~!
- Yeonriji: I am sorry but can you say Hwaiting to me once?
- Cole: Ah hahaha, yes. Hwaiting!!!

Hara
-Yeonriji: I am DC Yeonriji
- Hara: Ah yes! Yeonriji right?
- Yeonriji: Yup!~
- Hara: but what does Yeonriji mean?
- Yeonriji: It's a name of a plan, and it is rare hahaha
- Hara: Aha~
- Yeonriji: Ah, and we want to say thanks to you because you recognized DC Hara Gallery [*] ^^
- Hara: I should be the one who says thank you instead ^^
[*] Gasoos are often afraid of DC Inside because it is really complicated, that was the reason Yoenriji said thanks to Hara because Hara recognized/respected DC Inside.

Jiyoung
- Yeonriji: Hi!
- Jiyoung: Hi!
- Yeonriji: (show the sticker again) I am DCINSIDE Yeonriji
- Jiyoung: Ah~ yes.
But maknae later wrote DC Inside wrongly -_-;; Kkangji, it's DC, you don't know what DC is!!!
- Yeonriji: (showing the sticker and talking at the same time) I will destroy everything that I, the 17 year old girl, see.
- Jiyoung: ??
- Yeonriji: Please write that for me ^^ you have to write like this.
Jiyoung looked at me for a while, checking to see if I was joking or not. But I honestly wanted her to write that for me. I glanced at her a little bit and saw that she was smiling, but I got too nervous so I stopped looking at her.
And when I was about to go to Seungyeon to get her autograph, I heard Jiyoung said
- Jiyoung: woohoo, then I really have to write this for you, haha

Seungyeon
- Yeonriji: I am Yeonjiri! DCINSIDE Yeonjiri!
- Seungyeon: Ah~~ I have seen you before! Many time!
"Oh, what is this? Really?" I thought in my head, is it possible that Seungyeon have looked at DC? And she saw the fancam too? Wow, I love this.



Fan Account 2 - 귀차늠 (Kwichaneum)
(Translations for interesting parts only)

Nicole
- Me: I am Kwichaneum
- Nicole: Ki..Kicha? (Train)
- Me: (show Gyuri's picture to Nicole)
- Nicole: Ah! Yes.
- Me(open what SeungCole gave) This is a present from DC for you
- Nicole: yes!
- Me: a person named Park SeungCole [*] asked me to give it to you.
- Nicole: Pardon?
- Me: He would give you this earlier but couldn't.
- Nicole: Pardon? What is this?
- Me: Maybe wine.
[*] Park Seungcole is a big fan of Nicole in DC Nicole Gallery. The Cole part in his nickname is taken from Nicole. Nicole knows the face and remember name of Seungcole. Nicole has tweeted to him many time.

Hara
- Me: I am Kwichaneum
- Hara: yes.
- Nicole: What is this?
- Me: wine, maybe.
- Nicole: (even though I have said many times, Nicole still seemed confused)
- Me: it may be some drinks.
- Hara: here it is.
- Me:.. yes.

Jiyoung
- Me: I am Kwichaneum
- Jiyoung: hahahahahahaha
- Me: (why laughing? - -) hihi
- Jiyoung: here it is hahahahaha
- Me: ah yes.

Seungyeon
- Me: I am Kwichaneum
- Seungyeon: yes
- Me: and this is from DC Gallery (give the rolling paper to Seungyeon)
- Seungyeon: (her face was like "ah.. DC -_-…") Ah…
- Me: ...
- Guard: (maybe he was wondering what have DC done to receive that reaction)
- Me: It was just that DC KARA, instead of giving presents, we organized an event for your birthday.
- Guard: (kept urging me to speak faster then move)
- Me: I will just give this and then leave.
- Guard: (ask me to give it right away)
- Me: Can you please write some sentences onto this rolling paper to thank those who donated for the event?
- Seungyeon: wow, thank you.
- Guard: (ask me to move quickly)
- Me: ah, I just only have this, I'll give it to you anyway!


Fan Account 3 – ㅇㅇ
(translations for interesting parts only)

Gyuri
- Gyuri: what is your name?
- Me: o o
- Gyuri: pardon me?
- Me: It's o o. Ah, I have drawn this and wanna give it to you..
- Gyuri: wow~ you drew so well.. Woww..
- Me: haha
- Gyuri: Ah is this...Orpheus?
- Me: huh? How can you know?

Nicole
- Nicole: your name is…
- Me: is o o. Ah, I have drawn a picture for noona too, but SeungCole is keeping it so I cannot give it to you now.
- Nicole: pardon?
- Me: I said that SeungCole is keeping the picture I drew for you so I cannot give it to you…
- Nicole: … what did you say? ㅡㅅㅡ;;
- Me: ah, ah, it's nothing

Jiyoung
- Jiyoung: your name is…
- Me: It's o o. Ah, why are you tweeting by using Blackberry recently?
- Jiyoung: What?
- Me: Blackberry…
- Jiyoung: Ah, I bought a handphone. My iphone is broken.
- Me: Ahh~

Seungyeon
- Seungyeon: your name…
- Me: is o o… Ah, is there any good animation recently, noona?
- Seungyeon: Uhm.. animation huh? Nurarihyon no Mago (talked in a very friendly way)
- Me: What? (if I only hear it one time then I would not remember so I wait for Ham to say it one more time)
- Seungyeon: It is Nu.ra.ri.hyon.no.Ma.go
- Me: ah.. huh… It's Nurarihyon no Mago haha, thank you hahaha


Fan account 4 – xxx
(translations for interesting parts only)

Gyuri
- Gyuri: what is your name?
- Me: it is xxx
- Gyuri: it's xxy right?
- Me: It's xxx. x x x
- Gyuri: Ah! Yes, thank you.

Nicole
- Nicole: Hello! What is your name?
- Me: My name is xxx
- Nicole: it's xxy huh?
- Me: it's xxx. x x x
- Nicole: ah, yes haha
- Me: Nicole... your forehead is really pretty
- Nicole: Ahahahahaha
- Gyuri: *bust out laughing*
- Nicole: here it is.
- Me: Thank you

Jiyoung
- Jiyoung: what is your name? (Jiyoung said this with a voice full of aegyo)
- Me: I am xxx
- Jiyoung: it's xxx?
- Me: That’s right! (thank you, Jiyoung ah TT TT)
- Jiyoung: here it is
- Me: thank you

I didn't translate Hara's and Seungyeon's parts because they were as same as Gyuri's. All 4 unnies heard wrongly the name of xxx, only the maknae got it right at the first time, that was why xxx said thanks to maknae.
In Korean, "It's xxx" = "xxx이요" (x x x i yo) so it sounds like "x x xi yo". Because of this, GyulHamHaNi heard the name wrongly.



Fan Account 5 - 곰표밀가루 (Flour Bear)
(Translations for interesting parts only)

Gyuri
- Gyuri: Hallo~
- Bear: Hallo
- Gyuri: What is your nickname?
- Bear: It's Flour Bear
- Gyuri: ah, yes
- Bear: ah, can you write me "Oasis jjang" at the end?
- Gyuri: Omo, why coming to our fansign and you want me to write other gasoo's name?
(even though she said so, Gyuri was still writing carefully and smiling lightly)

Nicole
- Bear: I am Flour Bear [Gompyo.milgaroo]
- Cole: Pardon? Gong something…?
- Bear: Gompyomilgaroo
- Cole: why is it Flour Bear?
- Bear: ah… let me see… (I was walking quickly to Hara while saying that because I couldn't answer)

Hara
- Bear: I am Flour Bear
- Goo: why is it Flour Bear?
- Bear: …
- Goo: It's your nickname, right?
- Bear: ah, can you write for me "Ddalma, Fighting" please?
- Goo: Ddalma? I have heard this many times before…

Jiyoung
- Bear: I am Flour Bear
- Kang: why Flour Bear?
- Bear: just because it is
- Kang: Then I am Flour too..
- Bear: What?
- Kang: My face is as white as flour hahahaha
- Bear: Ahh~ hahahahahahahahahaha


Fan Account 6 - 이동식디스크 [Lee Dongshik Disc]
(Translations for interesting parts only)

Gyuri
- Gyuri: What's your name?
- Me: I am Lee Dongshik
- Gyuri: is there anything to add in at the end?
- Me: (become happy) ah, haha, yes, you add the Disc in for me haha
- Gyuri: hahaha
- Me: ah, I have to sleep early recently so I cannot listen to the radio anymore…
- Gyuri: You should listen to it!
- Me: my skin is not good recently so…
- Gyuri: uhm, skin is important too, but you should listen to radio also!
- Me: Hahahahaha! Okey, Hwaiting.

Hara
- Hara: Oh~? You… are you my dongsaeng [young brother]
- Me: Pardon me?~
- Hara: you, in front of me, aren't you my relative?
- Me: huh? Ah, I am not…
- Hara: Uhm, because you look like me so I thought we are related…
- Me: Ah… hahaha

Jiyoung
- Jiyoung: Hello! What is your name?
- Me: I am Lee Dongshik
- Jiyoung: Huhm… Dongshik
- Me: Are you practicing boxing recently? Haha
- Jiyoung: Ah.. I only do that when I need to release stress!


Fan Account 7 - 히끅
(Translations for only interesting parts)

Jiyoung
- Me: I am Heekeuk
- Jiyoung: but what is Heekeuk?
- Me: It's laughter. Fresh/happy laughter .
- Jiyoung: (focusing on writing)
- Me: ah, right. Can you write PS for me?
- Jiyoung: What do you want me to write?
- Me: Kanataramabasaajachakarajjang [*]
I saw Seungyeon was laughing
- Jiyoung: (writing and) Aish - - too long…. - -
- Me: (afraid) Thank you ^^
[*] Heekeuk asked Jiyoung to write in order of consonants in Korean and end with KARA jjang.
ka.na.ta.ra.ma.ba.sa.a.ja.cha.KA.RA.jjang
가.나.다.라.마.바.사.아.자. 차.카라짱



[c]: http://gall.dcinside...kara&no=1830194
translator: Yoo & hasomy

take out with full credit




3 comments:

  1. thanks a lot for the fan accounts
    Its seems really like a friendly fan signing, lol Nicole seems always had a hard time when it come to names XD
    Its nice that DC gave her a 42' flat TV!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha..the fan sure have fun,there.
    Gyuri & Jiyoung is really nice..Nicole is just like what kara4life said..uhu
    DC KARA..DC INSIDE..are they under the same fan club or..?
    Nway, what is gasoo means?

    ReplyDelete