Thursday, October 21, 2010

[Info] More Japanese Celebs Love KARA

Maeda Atsuko (19), one of the prominent members and lead singer of AKB48

Quote
Recently, I have been listening to them everyday. <3

I received my

KARA <33



Goods (^o^)!! <333

Cute ~ !! <3

And that’s not all <33

(Picture of her holding KARA goods)

Wow ~ <33

They even signed for me <3 !! <33

Thank you (^o^)

I’m so grateful for this unexpected present!! (^o^) <333333

And because I love Western music and K-pop <33 (^o^)

So happy <3 LOL

Starting from tomorrow, I’ll be cute too! <33

Go for it (^o^) <33


Asakura Yuki (22), gravure idol




Once I said that I love Korea’s girl idols, I received a clear file of KARA, a group that is currently the talk of the town!~ \^O^/ <3

I’m too happy, so much that it becomes suspicious <3 ←w

They’re cute and cute <3 Haha <33


Celebrities who watched KARA on Music Station...

Enosawa Manami (13), AVEX model

Quote
Hey! Mister ★

Today, KARA appeared on Music Station! (^o^)

Wicked cute! (^o^)
I used the “1seg”* feature on my phone to record it down LOL

In order to dance to Mister
I’m practicing!!! LOL


Sashide Mizuki (15), AVEX actress

Quote
Good evening (^o^)/

Everyone, did you watch Music Station yesterday!!!

KARA appeared!!!!

Too cute (w>ω<w)

Mana** wrote a great entry about it in her blog too <3


* 1seg is a mobile digital broadcasting service in Japan and a few other countries
** "Mana" meant Enosawa Manami

credit: Blog1 Blog2 Blog3 Blog4
translations: melpOmeNe! @ karaholic

1 comment: