Saturday, October 23, 2010

[Tweet] Breakfast & tweets to HARA

In order to eat breakfast..keke..What time shld u wake up? keke..working out now..chubby chubby..!! Hara ah..I'm just calling..Today Fighting!!!

_sweethara @_911007
kekekeke Fighting Nicole ahh!!kekeke..I'm just calling u also..see ya later..I also didn't know what to eat..it's just so difficult to find breakfast now...

@_sweethara
uhutt just like me!that was good,wasn't it?!! I thought we can't meet today..when we have time for breakfast together, I'll make you French Toast and Vegetable cheese Omellete ^^ It's good yeah?

@_sweethara
It's find to mix one or two kinds of cheese!!kekke..but the calories gonna be like real high uh? LOL

kkangjii @_911007
I also want to eat >3<

translated by aank1 @ twitter
Compiled by Nov @ KH.

She is not chubby..HaNi...

No comments:

Post a Comment