Wednesday, October 6, 2010

[Fan] Pim talked to Cole's MOM!!

Pim is the awesome staff member at Karaholic for those who are clueless, she got to talk with Ms. Kim and she wrote about it at KH.

YESSS I GOT TO TALK ON THE PHONE WITH HER!!!!

You may be asking "HOW COME?"

There is a troublesome story behind the reason, which was regarding Karaholic's gift package to Nicole. But you don't need to know the whole thing XD I was always dreaming of visiting Nicole's mom's restaurants one day soon but.. talking to my idol's parent on the phone? NO WAY XD I was really shaking and nervous to be honest. And worried as well that she wasn't at the resto at that time and her staffs might end up not understanding me at all and hanging up the phone. But I had no choice, I we were pushed to a dead end, so I picked up my phone and called anyway! XD

The first Aura the Grill staff was like "Annoyng haseyo, this is Aura the Grill restaurant bla bla". She spoke in Korean and I could only understand this first part! But as a habit I still asked politely "Hello. Is that Aura the Grill restaurant?" -silenceeeeeee- ".... Oh I dont speak English" and rushly passed the phone to someone else lol I thought it was gonna be Nicole's mom, but... "Yoboseyo bla bla bla" >__< *I failed again*, I came straight to ask "Yoboseyo, can I talk to to Ms Shirley Kim please?" and right after that I heard "OMONIMMMMMMM!!! Someone speaking English wants to see you!" (omg I could catch this part! XD and I find how this second staffs sounded when loudly calling OMONIM freaking adorable lol!).
Then I heard "Hello?" IN ENGLISH, not Yoboseyo anymore. This time was really Shirley, Nicole's awesome mom on the phone! Woohoo!

I introduced myself with my twitter name hoping she would find it sound familiar lol cos I have tweeted to her several times esp during preparation for Nicole's project going on.

Her response was "...*silence*.. oh..oh.. OHHH!!!!! Yes yes hello hello :D" hahah yay! <3

The next part of the convo was me briefing her about the small trouble with our package that are currently stuck at the airport checking area. She was so enthusiastic that she right away offered "Oh I'll call them (the airport staffs) tomorrow! I'll check twitter soon & will reply to you after I already take care of the gift" even though I hadnt even asked her to do that. I was more than thankful and happy!!! >__< I apologized her for having disturbed her so much lately. She said its alright and thanked us for sending msgs and gifts to Nicole!

Since it was late and at Aura's busy opening time, I didn't wanna take too much of her time. I said I hoped Nicole would have a great fun birthday tomorrow. And she went on "Oh! They, Kara, are gonna film their new music video tomorrow. So they will be busy all day until maybe very late". (Jumping MV, no doubt right? XD) She said she wasn't sure if it was for Korean or Japanese version haha I was thinking "Oh no Nicole should be having time with her family and a schedule-free birthday! D:" and asked so it meant Shirley would have to delay bday party for Nicole at some other time later. And i dont know why but suddenly she voiced up with all excitement when I asked about the party!! LOL but she spoke so fast and the line wasn't so good that I couldnt catch everything she said, booooo -.- but anyway this is how she totally reminded me of Nicole esp when Nicole gets hyper lol <3

I was recalling her tweet about the cold weather coming so asked her to take care, may she and Nicole have celebrating time together soon, and thanked her once again for willingness to help KH. She warmly said "Thank you so much as well, thank you" in a very sweet and gentle way, trust me lol like she really cared, not just for politeness lol <3

A few hrs later I was so happy checking my twitter to see she has responded saying she's got the info (to rescue KH's gift package lol) and will call the person tmr (as told me earlier on the phone).

Today is Nicole's birthday, and we're trending #KaraNicoleDay, but you may feel like trending #KaraNicoleAwesomeMom as well LOOOL

If you're wondering about her English, yes she sounded very fluent and confident! Though personally I found her have a heavier accent than Nicole, and more Korean influenced ^^

ALL credits: pimmie @ Karaholic.

No comments:

Post a Comment