Sunday, October 3, 2010

[Tweets] Cole tweets to Hara about her new hair.

So I haven't been able to follow their tweets for various reasons but apparently Nicole tweeted to Hara about her new hair style and how it's "mackerel style":

 

The tweet conversation between HaNi translated by Yoo @ KH:

Cole: today i had cut my hair to Mackerel hairstyle [*].. My eyes is opening damn big and my lips is gaping.... Oh my gosh
Hara @ Cole: i think it's cute, isnt it hahahahaha finally you're successful / you did it
Cole @ Hara: i toke a photo. if you see my big eyes, you'll so suprised. my expression is daebak
Cole @ Hara: i were wearing gloves since i hate to touch T T my eyes T T



So I was thinking... well it's better they cut that little longish piece of hair in the back..

No comments:

Post a Comment