Sunday, October 3, 2010

[Tweet] KARA's Tweet Spree

 This is a bit behind but wanted to share here:


Kara's Convo on Tweeter... So CUTE!!!

Nicole: (to everyone) We all ate meat together. Five expressions of full satisfaction... lol

One hour later...

Jiyoung: (to Gyuri) Unnie, buy me ice cream please!!!

Gyuri: (to everyone) Right now, Jiyoung is sitting on my lap. You smell like meat!

Gyuri: (to Nicole) We're going to eat ice cream for dessert. Jealous?

Jiyoung: (to SeungYeon, Hara, Nicole) Since you guys went home without us, me and Gyuri unnie are eating ice cream while on our way to the recording studio! Teehee! pic - http://yfrog.com/ehft3nj

Hara: (to Jiyoung) Ahhh!!! You went to eat ice cream without me and Nicole! T_T

Gyuri: (to SeungYeon, Hara, Nicole) Jealous? lol We are WINNER

Gyuri: (to SeungYeon, Hara, Nicole) Good night~~~ pic - http://plixi.com/p/48325867

Hara: (to Gyuri) Unnie... How can you take a picture like that and expect us to go to sleep???!!!

Hara: (to Nicole) Nicole... We've been had!!! We shouldn't have taken separate cars!!! ....

Nicole: (to Gyuri) OMG, how could you... Eat my share too. Chocolate... lol

Nicole: (to Jiyoung) You have disturbed me three times today. Taking my meat, veggies, and now this. lol

Jiyoung: (to Nicole) Because I love you~~~ lol

Hara: (to Jiyoung) This is my expression right now -.- ... I'll be seeing you tomorrow >:-(

Jiyoung: (to Hara) Sweet dreams... about ice cream~~~ lol

Nicole: (to Hara) We shall eat ice cream tomorrow!!! All the way up to a pint!!! lol

No comments:

Post a Comment