Thursday, October 14, 2010

[Fan Acct] Nicole's mom spotted

Title: Nicole's mom came to our office!!

Nicole’s mom came to our office looking for our Marketing department Team Leader..

It’s something I’ve heard before…but I thought its just what people rumoring about..
I was told about it while I came to work…
I heard she opens gogi restaurant… she must have left for awhile to come here.. Hehehe

I think my company is going to use Nicole as model..

Seems like there’s already a contract.. The amount is quite a wholesome..keke

My colleagues are more of Soshi fans than Kara (I shldnt have mentioned this… keke)

Anyway, Nicole is cute too. keke
t/n: Actually this person said… "in my office, Soshi is more predominant than Kara (I shouldn’t have mentioned this…. Kekeke)" ~ i sort of rephrase it.


Source: appstory
Translated by: aank1@ Karaholic.


I'm sort of excited to see what else is in store for Nicole. Though this might be just a personal business deal with Cole's mom's businesses. This is the first time, I actually thought Hmm maybe there are other plans in store for Nicole other than KARA stuff XD. But I'm getting ahead of myself, this is all speculation as of now.

No comments:

Post a Comment