Saturday, December 17, 2011

[blab] I just like KARA.

I do follow my fellow Kamilia's tumblrs, twitters, and random comments made here and there.


I think fans mean well when they compare KARA to other girl groups in a response to the barrage of questions and comments such as  "Eww. Why would you like KARA?" "What's so special about them?" "I don't get them"

Even if they can't sing as well as ____ or even if they aren't as great of dancers as ____...


Something about those kinds of comments, feels like they are saying even if KARA are "inadequate", I still think they are awesome but I mean can't they just say "I Like KARA, what's it to you? "

Don't need to explain yourself, you haven't committed any crimes lol.


In the scheme of things, does this person's opinion of you really matter that much?

All that matters is what you like after all, you aren't hurting anyone lol.


I like KARA !

No comments:

Post a Comment