Saturday, December 31, 2011

HAPPY NEW YEARS!!

It's been one of the craziest years as a Kamilia in 2011:



It was tough earlier on for KARA and Kamilia, but we've managed to move past it and ended the year on a huge high. KARA has done so many things I could have never imagined for them during those debut days. They have always risen when pushed down and have always kept such a strong force of determination to keep moving forward despite everything going on. We have many many great things to look forward to and experience with KARA in 2012.

I would like to end my blurb with this:

No matter what people say, I am proud of KARA in the year 2011.
(SeungYeon)




HAPPY NEW YEARS EVERYONE!!

thanks for reading my blog despite everything lol

4 comments:

  1. And here's to another great and successful year fill with more wonderful achievements from the girls. Another and many more years to come!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ya thank you also for always posting KARA news especially Nicole.u r the best blog ever.even when KARA has their lowest time u never forget to update about them.thank u so much & i'll always & keep coming back to ur blog just to get glimpse of KARA.even I seldom comment on ur news I just want u know that I really really appreciate u.thank you so much & Happy New Year!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 2011... kara nearly disband~~ thank god they managed overcome this problem.....

    ReplyDelete