Saturday, December 31, 2011

[Info] 11.12.31. Nicole sends Maeda Astuko ....

Good morning

I (saw this) when I woke up this morning  


 

My dad bought these for me
Through all of these sports newspapers I was able to re-feel how I felt yesterday (;;)

Nicole sent me a really touching e-mail

During Kouhaku Rehearsal this morning, lots of staff greeted us as well
Mana-chan also came and said “congratulations!”

It makes me so happyyy (><)



Today is December 31, 2011


It’s the last day of 2011!!


It’s finally here, huh?

It sure went by in the blink of an eye…

Such happy thoughts


We want to show you all a great performance to show you our gratitude


We’ll work hard at Kouhaku Uta Gassen ♥ 

Credits: blog48@livejournal


* AKB48 won best song at the 53rd Japan Record Awards, hence Cole's touching e-mail :)

No comments:

Post a Comment