Thursday, December 29, 2011

[Fan] 11.12.29. 2011 SBS Gayo Daejun Fan Acct

Now to skip over the lame details and onto KARA. Everything else will go into my personal diary, like how pretty so and so is. My blown by the way.

So I didn't get to see KARA until way further into the show. Considering how I didn't see any Kamilia or Kara staff, I was starting to doubt if they were even there. Then at one point I looked at the singers tables and there they were, sitting quietly in the front row. Sneaky bastards. Did I not hear the cheers when they first came in? Usually every time an artist comes to sit, they are often greeted with an audience cheer. Did KARA even get one? How on earth did I miss it?! AHHH FAIL STAN!!!

From there I just watched KARA when there was a performance on the other stages. Nicole likes to sing along to most songs. Especially that disney one? Can't even remember what song. Tiffany sang it. Jing drummed along to the CNBlue stage. The other three, were more quiet. Pretty. But quiet.

to be continued...

ALL CREDITS: PUREBOMBE @ TWITTER !!

No comments:

Post a Comment