Wednesday, December 28, 2011

[Info] Jay talks about KARA in an Interview in 2010 + Vid Link

I'm posting this because I loved his answer and I've never seen it before XD


Q: Who is your favorite Korean Girl Group and why?

A: You know I said KARA because like I like their song Mister and I think the dance is really catchy and I think they've, you know I saw them when they first debuted and they've come a very long way, um they've progressed a lot, they've gotten better at singing and dancing and just as a group. Yea its a good look for them, it's good to see.


@ 3:36 !!



I know he mentions 2ne1 nowadays but I don't think that detracts from what he said about KARA.
I love that he's in the industry but isn't fazed by the usual mindset of hating on KARA just because they aren't what people expect.
Instead, he chooses to see the positive and the awesomeness that is KARA :)

EDIT:

oh I so did not mean to sound all bitter lol 
I was referring to people at AK, yes.



6 comments:

  1. "usual mindset of hating on KARA just because they aren't what people expect."

    what do u mean by that ?
    -confuse-

    ReplyDelete
  2. Last I checked KARA didn't have the most anti... what do you mean "usual mindset of hating on KARA"?

    ReplyDelete
  3. most people who have that mindset are International Kpop fan or more specific people from Allkpop and 6theory. you catch that everyday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think i know why all of you up there questioned ""usual mindset of hating on KARA just because they aren't what people expect" -- this mind comes alot from International fans ( i guess), many of them questioning (or denied) that KARA is one of the top girl group at Korea and specially in Japan. They mostly claimed the "top spot" should go down to : Sistar, 4 minutes, and others who has more of skilful singing and hard-core dance ability, while KARA is just a "Cute" icon, So alot of international fans still have that "mindset for hating" KARA bcoz nowadays KARA has GAIN ALOT of Popular name bcoz their succesful in Japan. oh well... As for me, KARA is a Living proved that Hardwork Is REAL! Hardwork is the real Talent.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah I noticed that most people on Allkpop tend to not believe that KARA is one of the most popular K-Pop groups in Japan.
    ..But then again, Allkpop is kind of biased towards SNSD, haha.
    As someone who is Japanese, I think compared to most K-Pop groups out there KARA makes the most effort in knowing more about Japan's culture and language.
    It's kind of ignorant when people assume that a group is going to be popular in Japan just because they're popular in their native country.
    If you don't show any effort, you're probably not going to gain any genuine support anywhere, regardless of wherever you are in the world.

    ReplyDelete
  6. "Hardwork is the real Talent."

    just like Lee in Naruto
    :D

    ReplyDelete