Thursday, September 16, 2010

[blab] Practice videos.

So now i'm seeing all these practice videos from various idols dancing and singing.. and KARA used to do that. 


I saw somewhere someone said that KARA doesn't have to record themselves practicing because they aren't rookies, therefore they don't have prove anything. But I'm really just against this, it was so much simple back in the debut days, they were encouraged to go out there and show people what they could do, even if they were underrated.. at least they proved their skills. I think it would be refreshing to see KARA go back to that rookie mindset and show what they do despite the growth in popularity. 

The Big 3 companies still have their artists recorded practicing and working.. I know this is the fault of DSP, how could they be so clueless. I see many comments saying KARA isn't talented but then again it's not like DSP is trying to help in any way either? 

I know the girls are practicing but I think it just gives a new perspective when we can see it. I know there were a couple times they were filmed practicing for shows, but I think there would be more impact if they just shot a 3 min video of  practice.. liven things up a bit... I feel like DSP is so concerned with KARA's sweet image that they feel comfortable just being safe but.. how is this going to help the KARA members in the long run?...

1 comment:

  1. yeah...wonder why? as far as i know the last time clips of them practicing was that reporter show around chuseok last year...and just a glimpse during making of Lupin, while during Sunghee era its quite a lot.
    Don't know the reason myself... maybe from dsp point of view it could be the non rookies thing or image just like you mentioned
    Although i wonder if WG or Soshi still released their practice clip too?

    ReplyDelete