Saturday, September 4, 2010

[Info] YAY! Another shoutout from Jay!

I was watching his live interview with AK and when asked his favorite group he was hesitant but eventually said KARA just because he's seen KARA's debut and they've come so far. He also said he likes the butt dance and does it with his friends lol.

I like Jay so it's awesome to me that he acknowledged KARA. But I think for most Kamilia's, it's THAT acknowledgment of KARA's hard work.. because most times celebs pick their favorite group based on whatever.. looks, songs, etc but Jay actually had more to say. Those who don't understand the phenomenon behind KARA is soo missing out.. anyways I think KARA fans are just Happy that other people see how far KARA have come that aren't necessarily Kamilia.

LOL Jay said In-N-Out is "alright".. haha Cole LOVES that place.

1 comment:

  1. I'm not a big fan of 2PM coz i think they're over-rated but I've always thought Jay was 'deeper' than he let on. He may appeared 'clueless' on variety shows but I think that was due to his lack of proficiency of the Korean language.

    I actually think all the fiasco btwn him and his former group is a blessing in disguise coz know, he can be true to himself and do things the way he wants it. I'm happy to see him beginning to receive success and I'm elated that he has a soft spot for KARA. Hoping for maybe a collabo (esp biased for JayCole) .. kekeke

    Kara & Jay ftw for sure! :)

    ReplyDelete