Sunday, September 26, 2010

[Vid] 10.09.26. Heroes EP 9 Nicole Interview Cut

Credit: Uploader.

I'm so proud of Nicole for completing her interview so well. I like how she showed everyone how smart she is and I think her interview was very revealing for those of us that didn't know how nervous of a person she can be. She isn't always going to understand what is going on around her and I think many people often forget that it's not always simple for her. There are still times when she is definitely confused and intimidated. Often times because of our greed of wanting to see Nicole on TV more, we really forget that she struggles with these things and we just have to support her through them. I would be fine if Nicole wasn't so aware and just did want to wanted and said what she wanted comfortably. 

No comments:

Post a Comment