Tuesday, September 7, 2010

[Info] Nicole voted #2 Best Eyes

Bae Yong Joon got first place with 58.8% and Nicole got second place with 37.4%. The survey was conducted from patients from Children's Eye clinic. The director said Nicole had clear and pure eyes, she seems show confidence and comfort to the public.

Bae Yong Joon and Nicole have attractive eyes that are soft and pleasant. I think, referring to their eye smiles and that both can be captivating force for advertisers and consumers.


Wow. I agree though Nicole's eye smile gives off a really friendly feeling, while others give off cute, but Nicole's feels comfortable :)

2 comments:

  1. That is true haha Cole's eyes is just beautiful and it does give comfortable feeling especially when she smiles haha I love what they said cos I completely agree :D Ok I'm spazzing haha :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. also this poll had more valid points since the voters are general people and not fans community
    for me Nicole's eyes does gave that friendly vibe

    ReplyDelete