Thursday, September 2, 2010

[Trans] TV Guide Interview (Nicole's parts)

Firstly, each member, please introduce yourself to all readers in Japan. 

Nicole: I'm Nicole, who takes strong/healthy image of KARA. People often told me that I was strange/4D as well (laugh).

KARA's members talked about each other. 
ABOUT HARA
Nicole: She is cool but also sensitive. When I think about it, she has always done in my favor (laugh). {Nicole means that she is satisfied with all the thing Hara have done or she agreed and would also do like what Hara have done in many situations} 

ABOUT SEUNGYEON
Nicole: Endless humor and the ability to make divine response. 

ABOUT GYURI
Nicole: She's the kind of people who always tries her best for others.

ABOUT NICOLE
Gyuri: Always cares about others' feelings and situations. She is a warm-hearted and sweet kid.
Seungyeon: A kid who always acts very honestly to herself, to her own feelings and emotions.
Hara: She is always clear with herself. She works hard to lose weight as well. I personally think she is awesome.
Jiyoung: I want to learn from her how to build a clearly daily schedule and always done strictly in accordance with what was proposed.

ABOUT JIYOUNG
Nicole: She always puts in efforts, but I also feel that she knows how to enjoy her life happily.

Is it right that you guys will debut in Japan in this August with the hit song Mister, which was really famous in Korea?
Nicole: Even at the first couple second, the "lalala~" melody already gives a catchy impression to the audiences

So as the title of the song, what is your ideal "Mister"?
Nicole: A person who has cute smiling face. I think it would be awesome if he likes to cook and eat like me.

Once being active in Japan, what will you want to challenge yourself with?
Nicole: I want to be standing on stages of many music programs and performing my best.

Message Cards which the members personally wrote:
Nicole's card: Nicole is studying Hiragana while writing the message. It is really cute to see her being shy and confused. 


credit: T-Master @ kara-t
translators: hasomy & Yoo @ karaholic

Take out with full credit


Read FULL Translations @ Karaholic!
  
Aww @ what the members said about Nicole :) 

            

No comments:

Post a Comment