Thursday, September 2, 2010

[Tweet] 10.09.03. Looking forward...

호박 고구마언제나올려나...
I wonder when the sweet pumpkins & the sweet potatoes are coming out(season)... 

Translated by: izAkly @ twitter!

*She thought about this so early in the morning..around 1 AM ? lol.

Lizzy (Afterschool) replied to Nicole:
코리언니...나도 호박고구마...ㅠㅠ 악 맛있겠당
Nicori unnie.. Me too, waiting for pumpkins and sweet potatoes.. ak delicious
Nicole replies back to Lizzy:
언니호박고구마홀릭이야 ㅜㅜ 겨울돼면하루에2개먹어ㅋㅋ
Unni is a sweet potato holicㅜㅜ If during winter, I usually eat 2 of them in a day.
Lizzy replies back to Nicole:
웅 나두 다른고구마 말고 호박고구마는 하루에 몇개씩머거여 ㅋㅋ 아 빨리 먹고싶당zz엉니 스케줄 잇아엽??
I eat several other potatoes and sweet potatoes a day too keke ah quick I wanna eat them! Unni do you have a schedule today?  
Nicole replies to Lizzy:
ㅋㅋ언니는집에고구마굽는냄비도있단다 ㅋㅋㅋ웅연습이랑있어 ! 넌지금차지 ~~ ?? ㅎ
I have a baking pot at home just for sweet potatoes kekeke yea I'm having a rehearsal now! Are you in a car~~? 

Lizzy to Nicole:
나 언니집에 고구마 구워먹으러 가고싶당 ㅋㅋㅋ 저 지금 행사왔어용-
I want to eat sweet potatoes in my sis' house keke Now I just arrived at an event. 

Translated by: benbenkr @ twitter. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment