Saturday, January 8, 2011

[Download] Drama Calls Nicole on PKL Starry Night Radio + Link to Nicole's Cut

So we finally find out how they know each other.. apparently both went to the same middle school and church when they lived in the states.

Here's the full audio torrent if you guys want to check it out :)

 Full Nicole Audio cut (Mediafire) Here

Starts at 32:00 mins :)

Torrent

if the link doesn't work try here DCNC


Basically Cole says she's in Japan shooting their drama, explains how she and Drama know each other.. Rainbow maknae Hyun Young says hi to her and calls her sunbaenim :) and Cole's like Hi... (who are you kinda until she introduced herself ) then she started singing part of Mach lol and I think Cole and Niel from Teen Top know each other cause she sounded excited when she found out he was there plus I saw  Cole standing next to some blonde guy at the MBC Gayo show talking in some fancams.. wasn't sure who he was  but I think it was Niel... XD Nicole was really cute as always during the whole conversation.

enjoy!

I think I'll upload the Nicole cut tomorrow..

5 comments:

  1. aww i can't seem to be able to dl it. Do you mind telling me the date of the radio show. thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope someone can put it in YT or others progrm since i cant excess through it..pliss

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't really download it...since I dunno how to do the whole torrent thing... hope someone will post it on YT or some other site so I can hear it... it sounds so interesting XDDD

    ReplyDelete
  4. I found the clip but it was only the cut for her convo with HyunYoung and includes a bit of her chat with Niel..

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ReoiO_BL_XY

    Hope to find the one with Drama soon :D

    ReplyDelete