Tuesday, January 18, 2011

[News] KARA’s Gyuri didn’t know about the contract terminations

After KARA’s Seungyeon, Nicole, Hara, and Jiyoung declared that they were filing a lawsuit to terminate their exclusive contracts with DSP Media, leader Gyuri revealed her thoughts on the situation through Star News.

On January 19th, she stated, “I heard only just now that my dongsengs were terminating their contracts with our agency.  I am not sure of the situation right now, I have to call the other members and our agency.”

She continued, “I saw the articles just now as well. I will find out.  I’ve been alone since last night because my radio program ended late, but all I want to do is be with the KARA members right now. That is the proper path.  I’ll be talking with them after I understand precisely what is going on.”

Source: Star News via Nate

Cr: AK

No comments:

Post a Comment