Friday, January 21, 2011

[News] Nicole's mother speaks up about KARA's situation

Many fans believe that Nicole's mother is the problem behind Kara's current issue.

She has posted messages about the issue on her Twitter but had deleted them shortly afterward when they became too much of an issue. She was interviewed over the phone on the 21st. At first she said, "I have nothing to say. I'm only talking through my lawyer," and tried to hang up. However, when she was asked about the rumors of her friend of taking out millions worth of money from the Kara members, she said, "I'll explain that part. It's completely wrong."

She explained, "If you have a friend that is in trade and a friend that owns a hospital, which one would you go to if you get sick? The one that owns the hospital, correct? I've known the person in the entertainment business since I was 19. Of course, I'd talk to him about something like this. We haven't taken out millions worth of money from them. I want to move right now but we can't cause we lack the money, so that's just ridiculous."

She said, "If the problem gets solved, then the members have a possibility of going back to the company." However, she never specified what the problem was. She explained, "I was told not to say anything until the press conference, especially nothing that will provoke DSP Media. That's why I'm not saying anything concrete. I will reveal everything when I can talk more comfortably."



Source: Sports Chosun
CR: Koreaboo

These are the real translations without sensationalism.



ALLKPOP is SOOO fail.. XD.. making Cole's mom sound like some deranged person... XD

Awaiting for the press conference where we hear from their mouths.

No comments:

Post a Comment