Sunday, January 16, 2011

[Translations] Nicole's New Year Message

 

Happy New Year! Happy New Year! (in Korean)
You must have had ddeoggook (traditional Korean dish for new year)!! You also must have stayed with your family! I'm eating ddeoggook with my mom! It has been a couple of months since I last ate it... hahaha yahoo, quite recently but its already 2011! TTㅅTT it means me becoming 21! I have been living in Korean for 5 years.. and debuted for 4 years?!! Thinking so make me realize how time flies so fast. I haven't been able to accomplish much... I hope 2011 of all of you will be full of blessings! And I also hope that you'll be trying hard to fulfil your wishes and be successful! You all will still be by my side in 2011 won't you?!! haha

with ♡ Always Smile '▽'
Corinthians 10:13

Other member's Messages HERE

[c]: sendvoice.co.kr
[t]: PimYoo the B.C

take.out.with.full.credit

No comments:

Post a Comment