Saturday, October 8, 2011

[Vid] 11.10.08 We Got Married Kara cut + translations


Oh ... the MC lady in the studio is like Nicooollee!! haha

side note: wow Cole and Bora <3!!


Translations courtesy of iamme_yoon @ twitter:

NC: how do you open this? (looking at how bora opened it) Oh. Why is there no name?
ET: Cause I don't know her name yet
ET: Gyuri, Seungyeon come here
GY: You are married now? You became one woman's man
SY: the bride's name is "pretty"
ET: Jiyoung,Hara come here too
Jy: Why are you getting married?
Et: Why, I can't get married?
GY: Wait but you said you liked Jiyoung?
Sy: Yeah you said you liked Jiyoung!
Jy: How can you marry someone when there's me? Nonsense
Et: Hey don't say that kind of stuff, what if she watches this?
Jy: You said I was the only one for you!
Et: No, no, it's getting hot
Et: She could be watching this, so please say something good about me
Gy: Eetuek oppa is very nice to younger girls, so if the bride was younger than him, they would be very happy. But, he might ask you to do gaeengi (special talent)
Et: Please say hwaiting for me!
KARA: You are leading the show again (like an MC)
KARA & Bora: Hwaiting!

2 comments:

  1. Nicole & Bora!! So I guess Nicole has made another friend. I can't wait to see what KARA will be doing. I always wanted Nicole to star on WGM but I guess I have to settle for this for now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Same here. I've always wanted her to be on WGM. I don't mind who is she going to be pair up to but i prefer Jay or jaejoong? Well that's not gonna happen anyway. hehehe

    ReplyDelete