Wednesday, October 19, 2011

[Vid] 11.10.19. Radio Star Cuts + Translation


lol at the guys....



^^ KARA 4 always makes me a bit emo lol. Cole looks a little sad at the end XD









a Translation by Coffeebeanie @ twitter from this show:

Q:You guys threw a fit at your company some time ago.. Did things change after?

SY: Yes. We have more employees now&a new practice room too.

^^ :) :) :)

GY: I got in SM & they asked me if I wanted to debut as a duet with Dana (CSJH). Because I was young & naive, I said I wanted to go solo.

SY:We were young & didn't know about what would happen during the crisis, but we all knew that it would be the 5 of us in the end. As KARA.

3 comments:

  1. 1st vid- lol @ kyu's face...especially @ 0:50

    ReplyDelete
  2. cole is really hot and sexy in the first vid~~
    kyu's reaction is funny~~~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nicole is so sexy even when wearing a long sleeves shirt and long jeans... smexy Nicole <3

    and Kara4 songs! GyulHamCole sound so good when singing the songs.... i hope they will perform break it or secret world again one day

    ReplyDelete