Wednesday, October 12, 2011

[Vid] Heyx3 & Angel's Beauty Shop Salon Eng Subbed

HaNi went to go eat Hot Pot at their house.. so close :)


Cole's Ideal:
 "I like someone with a boyish face, but when he smiles becomes cuter. Like, someone who is nice when only walking with me; someone I can go on a simple date with. "



Sorry guys.. ever since David Oh was outed has having a "thing" for Nicole.. I so want this to happen. I watched his WGM eps and he is really a nice guy and so American haha. He fits her idea description too!!
I want them to get together.. especially since Cole's not been too shy about wanting a bf... :P

fan girl moment end.

3 comments:

  1. mae...
    my thoughts exactly!

    I can see David and Cole being compatible on so many levels and their 'American ' upbringing means they hv more in common than the other pairings ( i think)

    And it doesn't hurt the fact that David has a kind of 'boyish innocence and charm' that Cole is looking for XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. jadedyetinspired lol Cole fans think alike :) They should at the least be friends. It'd be nice to have someone to relate too for both.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hihi I remember how Minho tried to do agyo when Nicole asked at Dream Team. :P Lol lol All I can think about is Mincole.

    ReplyDelete