Tuesday, October 18, 2011

[Vid] KARA & Magic + Translations




Translations:
Interviewer: It’s a ballad, so were there any difficulties about it?
Nicole: Facial expressions? Like a heartbreaking… but content expression… but like a young girl…

Interviewer: What did you think about when making the facial expressions?
Ji Young: I imagined that a handsome man or my ideal type was in front of me
Seung Yeon: Yours is Fukuyama Masaharu-san, right?

Talking about “what if you could use magic”
Gyuri: A cloning spell, like an avatar. When I’m tired or have a busy schedule, I’ll use my avatar. I’ll be sleeping at home.
Hara: I want to do my life over from when I was little. From when I was a baby inside my mom’s stomach.

Interviewer: If you were to be born again/reincarnated, what would you like to do most?
Hara: I’ll think about that when it happens.

Hara: Actually, I can do magic.
Interviewer: The members had apparently been practicing magic tricks for me in secret.
Hara: There’s a book right?
KARA: There’s nothing in there.
(After the 2nd time Hara spins the book around)
KARA: The color’s gone!
Interviewer: How?
Hara: Success!!
Interviewer: I still don’t know the trick behind KARA’s magic.
Guy in the studio: They didn’t reveal it to you?

Interviewer: Apparently, for “Winter Magic,” there is a magical dance that you can’t see on the MV. What is the name of this dance?
KARA: Aegyo dance.
(After Nicole demonstrates)
Nicole: It’s just this.
cr: SuperiorMusic @ tumblr

2 comments:

  1. dance version mv is needed TT_____TT

    ReplyDelete
  2. no, i don't think it's necessary.
    i prefer the story in the MV than the dance.
    becuz the dance is quite simple, from the start till the end.
    :D

    the MV is nice i think, shows cute girl's side, but in different character . .

    ReplyDelete