Saturday, November 5, 2011

[Translations] Glamourous (Aug 2011 ed)



SPECIAL interview
KARA Reborn!


Keep on Changing
How would KARA change when they are reborn?
KARA from here on!


Dear KARA, From GLAMOUROUS
From GLAMOUROUS to KARA, 6 Questions!

Q1: What is your favorite fashion style?
Q2: What are some beauty tips you can recommend?
Q3: If you get a break, what sort of vacation would you want?
Q4: What is KARA’s goal from here, and what are your personal goals?
Q5: Which image of a woman do you admire?
Q6: Say something to GLAMOUROUS readers!


Nicole
“My aim is to become an independent woman”




Q1: Recently, I bought the very first one-piece that I have ever bought ever since birth. Because I love exercising, I’ve always been wearing pieces that allow for easy movement, with a cool design. From here on, I want to try wearing more glamorous clothes. For example, changing to flat shoes from sneakers, hence changing my gait. While I like calm colors like earth colors and black, the color I want to challenge myself into wearing is white! Today, I want to take down some pointers on how to match white with bright colors, such as the yellow I’m wearing today.

Q2: Sleep often, eat often (laughs). No other beauty method beats being energetic. It is also a booming trend to drink a spoonful of olive oil every morning. That’s an easy method to use, so that we can become beautiful from the inside, so that we can continue to grow.

Q3: I want to go to Italy and Budapest with my friends. Those are places that I have never been to before, and because my friends are studying abroad, I immediately took an interest in those places. I will definitely make it come true!

Q4: To hold a solo concert. Firstly, that is what I will work hard towards. Personally, I want to “slowly, concentrate at one thing at a time.” Until now, I have always been busy, handling various things all at once. However, I think I want to do things more carefully, a bit at a time.

Q5: I admire women who can do anything by themselves. “Independent women” are cool!

Q6: I think that all of you have more experience than we do… In order to gain recognition from unnies like you, we will do our best with all our might. Please watch over us kindly.


Read the rest of the interview with all the members HERE


CR: Cherrims @ Karaholic 

No comments:

Post a Comment