Friday, May 20, 2011

[Fan] 11.05.20 Nicole spotted at Testing Location

I just have time to post now.

The day before yesterday, I went to take an exam and I saw Nicole at exam location ^0^
She was reaaalllyy skinny TT TT As soon as i saw her, immediately feel ashamed about my body TT TT
She was coming while greeting the proctor. She was indeed polite and courteous / elegant TT TT
I just could look at her from back behind but she was seriously skinny TT
Kamilia should give her more food hahahahahahahaha
I checked the paper in candidate list and saw it was writen "Nicole, Jung"
and i know i got the right person hahahahahaha

source: Daum
translated by Yoo @ karaholic

take.out.with.full.credit

* Expect more info.There is another fan acct from this person, it will be posted up soon. 









2 comments:

  1. She was taking her GED.. we haven't translate the other fan acct yet.. more details will be included there.

    ReplyDelete