Tuesday, May 31, 2011

[Tweet] Replies to Cole's DC Pics (Hara & ChaeYeon)

HaNi Convo:
Hara : Mie mie mie where am i T.T 

Cole: You are so far from me T T It's such a regret but i can't take photo with you T T But you're so beautiful in that blue dress haha You You You 

Hara: Hohohoho What are you doing mah friend

Cole:   I have worked out earlier haha after 3 days eating too much...hahahahaha Japanese dish, Italian dish and then Korean dish, I ate all my favourite dishes without regret. And i also ate that very yummy macaroon. Daebak.. What are you doing ^^

Hara:  I'm feeding my babies hahaha you indeed ate too much haha Envy envy. Let me know some tasty restaurants hahahahaha 

ChaeYeon to Nicole:

C: I'm so mad.... YOU GUYS!!!!!!!!! so beautiful - - tsk

N: Unnie hahahahaha Unnie is so beautiful as well as sexy too! But your photo (DP) looks so pure hahaha I want myself to have that pure feeling too! 
Trans: KH @ Twitter!

No comments:

Post a Comment