Monday, May 30, 2011

[Tweet] Cole and her babies hanging out with Beige (Updated with Trans)

cuties 




Beige: I'm chatting with Nicole till this time. We're lying on bed with Mocha Chino,, These cuties TT TT TT TT Nicole + Mocha + Chino I love you!!!

Eujung Replies:

Eunjung: Ah!!!! I said dont play together without me hahaha 

Beige : Hahahahaha merong (:p)! Cori was being chef cooking omelet toast, strawberry yogurt + ma for me too~ very tasty... She went to restroom now....... haha Send my happy birthday wish to your mommy!!

Cole to Eunjung & Beige: Hahaha I'm sorry unnie. We indeed talked so much hahahahahahahaha

Eunjung to Cole & Beige: These betrayers!! You planned, didnt you. You planned!!!

Cole to Eunjung & Beige: Noo TT hahaha Let's have a date together hahaha Unnie come with us too and at the morning i will make brunch for you with banana cinnamon French toast hahahaha 
Trans: KH @ Twitter

WOW how does Cole manage to keep up with all her friendships.. there's so many lol
 

1 comment:

  1. Cole seems to be spending lots of time with her friends and cooking hahhaha And she seems to bring her 2 babies with her most of the time.

    ReplyDelete