Saturday, May 28, 2011

[Tweets] After the Dream Concert

Cole Pre Tweet:
It'll start soon, right? Everyone, i like it to death too!!! hahaha Thank you T T Enjoy it together later !! ^^

(Cole is referring to her banner at the Dream Concert:  I love you to death Nicole ah!)



Gyul:
“So touched… Thank you so much to all my people who cheered us on. I will continue to put in effort to become a great singer.”

SY:
I love you ^^

Jiyoung:
"Through my eyes, I only saw the pearl peach colored balloons, and with my ears, I only heard the voices of our Kamilia. Thank you so much. I really didn’t think that so many people would come… let’s last together until the end and enjoy ourselves! I love you, my people! Ah~ I feel awesome!! Yeah~♥”

Nicole: 
“I got to stand on stage for the first time in almost 6 months, I felt the meaning of performing, and I was touched by the many people who came.” “I am so happy that we get to sing and perform in front of a large audience again, and thank you so much for trusting and loving us…We will try even harder. I love you. Kamilia.”

Jing replied to Cole:
Me too Nicole-ssi (^3^)

Nicole replied to Jing:
This Kkangjii is so playful hahaha Right now if i'm next to you, i have to attack you
* Since Jiyoung called Nicole as Nicole-ssi instead of Nicole unnie to tease Cole, Cole replied like that :)   

Jing:
Aigoo the MCs has been working hard. My Hara unni, Gyul unni, Seungyeon unni and Nicole unni too, sleep well!! Dream of this maknae-3- It's 12 right now so sleep well☻ Great job!!Yahoo! Kamilia you guys sleep well too!!!!! baibai

Hara:
  “Kamilia, did you all get home safely? Get home safely~ sleep in tomorrow! Everyone! Thank you so much for coming today, I kept an eye on all of you from afar and felt so proud! Sleep well! Muah~” 


All Trans by: Karaholic @ twitter & AK


No comments:

Post a Comment