Sunday, May 22, 2011

[Fan] 11.05.20 Nicole spotted at Testing Location (Update with 2nd Part)


I just have time to post now.

The day before yesterday, I went to take an exam and I saw Nicole at exam location ^0^
She was reaaalllyy skinny TT TT As soon as i saw her, immediately feel ashamed about my body TT TT
She was coming while greeting the proctor. She was indeed polite and courteous / elegant TT TT
I just could look at her from back behind but she was seriously skinny TT
Kamilia should give her more food hahahahahahahaha
I checked the paper in candidate list and saw it was writen "Nicole, Jung"
and i know i got the right person hahahahahaha 


Second Part:
KARA Nicole also came!!!!!!!! she took a GED... it seemed she was thinking about studying at unviversity.
In the candidate list, i saw "Nicole, Jung" and i thought it might be her.
My examination was over and while i were waiting for my next, from far, a very skinny girl came in TT TT TT
Omg i must say she was daebak skinny (though i just saw her from back behind) but i heard the proctor called her KARA Nicole hahahahahaaha
I've meet celebrity hahaha

source: Daum
translated by Yoo @ karaholic

take.out.with.full.credit   




Awesome that Cole seems to be taking steps towards school as well.. she has been really busy and never really had time to finish school so I'm glad for her. I hope she is going to attend a University like her unni's .. perhaps an International one? I don't think it hurts that Hara started school as well.. it's motivation :D

thanks Yoo!! (I know I can be a pain haha)

3 comments:

  1. IMO, Cole has always been driven and self-motivated. I remembered her Omma saying she always get good results in school and always give her best either in sports or academic.

    I think Cole has been studying during her hiatus and I join you mae in hoping that she'll go to an international college :) I'd love to see pix of her going to classes and having fun with friends :)

    And i do hope she choses something like Business Management coz then she'll be able to open a Bakery like she always wanted XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. wait!!
    wasnt cole finished her study 4 short term course on vet subject??

    ReplyDelete
  3. zue92989, she took one course in Veterinary medicine..the show was for her to experience college life... hence the subject which was random..

    ReplyDelete