Thursday, November 3, 2011

[Tweet] Mmmm Buccella Sandwiches

How many months has it been ㅜ I will eat the sandwich I love dearly deliciously. Buccella is jjang

After I ate I checked and forgot to upload a picture again hahahaha It looks tasty right?!

 




Cole + Beige Convo:
Cole to Beige: I know righttttttt ㅠㅠ no place else can beat the sandwich here puhaha!!!! 
Beige to Cole: Buccella is delicious right haha chewy
cr: _karatweets @ twitter.



  Cole recommended Buccella in a Japanese interview before... 
hmm I know Cole loves to eat but 2 sandwiches? lol... who was she with??? lol

4 comments:

  1. haha. exactly. who was she with? hmm. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will find one. And I will eat there. And I will enjoy every bite while thinking about Nicole. Oh yes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Viktoriya, if go often enough you might actually see Nicole :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Question is, which branch does she go to? :p

    ReplyDelete