Thursday, August 26, 2010

[blab] I want the best...

Okay at first glace, of course it would be nice if every member were to have equal popularity, talent, and looks. 



But chances are those things will not be exactly on point with each member. Even though all the members are under the name KARA when performing, I'm okay if there isn't equal line distribution if it is appropriate. If a member can sing a note better than the other member it was given too, therefore taking away their line, I say give it to the member who can do the job better. It's not personal. Take one for the team. Members can get their recognition outside of performances. I would rather listen to someone who knows what they are doing. Not every member was picked because of their great singing abilities, just face that fact and accept it. I don't think I'm being rude, I just think I as a fan, I deserve to always hear the best the group can give. I don't think good music or a good voice should be sacrificed to save someones feelings. 


Sorry, I'm just a music snob lol.

1 comment:

  1. Hmm...
    that's exactly how i feel reading comments like
    "Oh why doesn't XX have a lot of solo lines? Not fair.. " and so on.

    Well, just like u said "Not every member was picked because of their great singing abilities,"
    some are just there for face value .. (not trying to mean but it's a fact).

    On many occasion, I've noticed some group members getting less airtime / camera shots because the PD/cameran prefers beauty than talent ... :|

    I guess it all depends on what WE fans want from our idols. As for me, I'll take genuine and talented ones over beauties anytime ... :) Which is why I adore Nicole <3

    ReplyDelete