Wednesday, August 25, 2010

[blab] Rainbow's on SSTP

Okay their live with only the 3 members was good and then I thought.. KARA 4 used to do this XD All the harmonies and such. Now I'm just like dying for GyulHamCole to give it a try. I know there should be potential there because they are good vocalists alone. But why haven't they ever sung together..only the 3 of them? My patience is running low with DSP... I think KARA is secure enough for the 3 of them to do a solo song.. I'm dying for KARA to get some credibility back.

1 comment:

  1. I agree with you on that! DSP can be quite dense at times and hv missed lots of opportunities to promote KARA.

    Why can't DSP be a bit like other ent companies in terms of arranging activities that highlight the strength of each KARA members?

    They've got KARAYA and have wisely push forth Gyuri, Jiyoung & Hara into the limelight .. members who are known for their divinity, cuteness and beauty (respectively). Well, good on them!

    How about embarking on a vocal-oriented subgroup project? -- similar to the AF & Orange Caramel thingy. I'm confident GyulHamCole can do a great job. I'm sure this will gain them new fans and prove a point to those naysayers who seem to think KARA can't sing!

    If only DSP hv the sense .. hmmpphh!! T_T

    ReplyDelete