Saturday, August 14, 2010

[?] Do you guys think KARA's Japanese Activies are too short?

Since the girls have already gone back to Korea and their time in Japan can be called a success, should KARA have stayed and make a bigger impact than they already have?


Before their Japan trip, I didn't mind them not staying too long in Japan. But now that we've had a taste of what KARA can accomplish over there in this short amount of time, I wonder how much more they can get done over there. I know DSP is bringing them back to Korea because well KARA are their cash cows, but all this popularity over there in Japan.. will make them MONEY b/c their albums are selling probably the fastest ever including in Korea.

No doubt, the girls will be back in Japan before the end of the year.The almost genius promotions by Universal paid off very well and as they said blew their expectations. So I'm excited to see what KARA will do next internationally? Will they go to other countries.. Thailand or maybe even Taiwan since they are releasing Mister there as well. 

But I'm also anxious to see what else KARA will do in Korea. With being the ACE in DSP now and the girls proving their star power in Japan.. it is like they came back bigger stars lol. I hope KARA's next concept shows them growing and maturing and all the stuff they have just experience should be reflected in their concept. 

Plus Nicole's HAIR.. please please let it be long haha.. I know the stylists thought of her having long hair for Lupin then decide to chop it off when it came to it.. but no more chopping.. plus I see Rainbow with tons of extensions lol.. get some for Cole too hah.

Oh sidetracked.. yes now looking at what has happened, their stay in Japan is way too short. I don't think Korea misses them all that much ..well not yet. I think staying there would be smart but I don't think it was originally planned. Japanese Kamilia will still be there when KARA comes back, so it's not like everything will be for nothing.

5 comments:

  1. As the saying goes, "Strike while the iron is hot".

    Kara coulc hv stayed longer and enjoy the exposure while they're the current 'happening' among japanese. Maybe secure more appearances on shows and expand their fanbase.. :)

    Coz at the moment, Rainbow has just comeback into the kpop scene so i don't think DSP will be planning anything major for Kara.

    Maybe the girls could hv stayed in japan a bit longer to unwind and relax.. i bet Cole would love more time to explore the shopping areas in Shibuya .. kekeke

    ReplyDelete
  2. Personally when I read that they are only staying there for 20 days, I was just WHAT?!! I mean if you're going to promote them overseas and especially to a country that is one of the biggest market for music, better do it right and plan ahead. I actually expected them to promote there for at least 2 months so that's why I was surprised it's just 20 days and now that we've seen their successful debut, I wish they'll stay longer, cos they manage to make an impact already and they're really doing good and their sales is just great hhaha for a new girl group that debut there. I don't know how much expectations UMJ and DSP about Kara's debut but I'm sure this exceeded it and I hope they just don't take Kara away from that so soon, I want them to promote to Korea too but I think they could still stay in Japan for a couple of months to promote and release a Korean album around November.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really thought they should of stayed longer. Maybe for two or three months promoting the song. It was too short for me. I really wanted them to stay in Japan longer but oh well. Their coming back in September right for their second single?

    ReplyDelete
  4. yep i do think its too short too...my initial thought they would be there at least 1-2 months, altough I'm really impressed on how things going during just this 20 days, they sold 20k in just 4 days!!! Imagine if they stay longer....there's news about their best of album and also second single, and i'm not sure if the girls are gonna promoting it too in Japan coz there's rumour on their new Korean album at the end of this year too right?
    I bet even Korean Kamilia was impressed with the Japanese activities huh? i wonder what their opinion whether they want Kara Comeback ASAP or still venturing in Japan

    ReplyDelete
  5. I, too, think their promotions in Japan is way too short. I wouldn't thought that witnessing their overwhelming success, the company(ies?) will extend the duration of their activities for reasons we all know.
    If they're returning to Korea to prepare for their comeback then, well, no complaints.
    The girls are a little overworked though...?
    Flying to and fro between the two countries.
    On a sidenote, I love Cole's Wanna/Mister and Lupin haircuts to bits, but of course, it'll be great to see her with an awesome hairstyle that's long.

    ReplyDelete