Friday, August 27, 2010

[Fanrant] # 1

So you guys I know have my moments of ranting.. LOL but I love reading others especially when it comes to Nicole.. cause I know I'm not the only one (& i'm not like insane.. XD) .. Here is one I discovered recently:



How could anyone hate Nicole Jung? She’s one of the most adorable idol out there. You call her fake. Do you know her personally? No, you don’t. I believe that she’s just naturally cute and quirky. You call her ugly. She is gorgeous, are you blind? She’s freaking beautiful, inside and out. She’s prettier than your hater a**. She’s not talented? You obviously have not seen her dance or sing. Nicole is like my role model, she has such a pure heart, and she doesn’t let fame get to her head. She is naturally caring and adorable, and she has natural beauty. She does not need to lose weight, I believe she’s at perfect weight. That or she actually needs to gain a little. Give me other reasons on to why you hate her. Give me valid reasons. Nicole Jung is amazing. She is a beautiful human being inside and out. You hate her because just because she’s close to your precious oppas? So what. Her amazing self will have more of a chance with them than your pathetic a**.

Source: tumblr

5 comments:

  1. And we love reading your rants and others, too. ;D
    I freaking can't stand people bashing/hating Cole just because she's close to many guys. It's so childish and stupid, you wonder why people are in the fandom to start with, certainly not for the music. :|

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol that was a good one...and i agree with it...especially the last part, i do believe mostly if not all Nicole haters were because of the last reason stated coz jealous fan girls sure is scary, and their maturity level make it worse

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd 'high-five' this writer anytime ... kekeke
    He/she aptly described my feelings for Cole .. :)
    I hope there'll be more and more fans like us to support our dorky princess.

    BTW, I'm appalled to discover that there's an anti-Cole twitter acct that dishes out negative vibes abt her. Saying how she's a fake who loves to flirt with lots of male idols. :{

    The fact of the matter is - Cole is just an genuine perky person that oozes charm and appeal <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was appalled too.. i'm assuming it's b/c the person is a jealous fan girl? but it's so funny, if anyone would just take the time to watch some videos they would all those tweets are big fat lies.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i know there is some people that didnt like cole..but i didn know they even hve anti-Cole site..i dont know why there's a people who hate her..cole is the best role model as an idol 2 b an example 4 us..example:when she's doing dream team..even the coach n Sangchu oppa said she's really hate 2 loose(hardworking) just like a man..not like other female idol..they goes 'argh','owh'& ect. always afraid 2 look bad on tv..not nicole..n that what makes ''we cole fan'' love her..love 2 see her passion..ani-Cole..they must lost their mind..

    ReplyDelete