Monday, August 30, 2010

[blab] There are very few things that bug me..

about Nicole.. one of the major ones is that she seems very timid. Like if someone were to suggest something to her and she doesn't necessarily like it.. she'll do it anyways. Or maybe she'll be talked into it, I know she worries a lot but I wonder if she knows to protect her image. She is an idol. Some things have happened and I've questioned if she really pays much attention to things that might not really mean THAT much at the end of the day but can hurt her as an idol. No one else will care about her image, if she doesn't care about it herself. Sometimes, I just want to let her know that it's okay to disagree because she is the one being sent on tv and has to stand on that stage. I know she's young but hopefully she learns to be more outspoken about what she likes and wants....

I hate feeling bad for her.. XD

1 comment:

  1. i do get that vibes too sometimes ..
    She's too timid or obedient(?) for her own.
    There's been occasions that I feel she did only because she had to and not because she enjoyed it.

    Having watched her on various shows, we can actually sense when she's not really 'into it' ... she'll be quite aloof and quiet

    just my 2-cent worth :)

    ReplyDelete