Thursday, August 12, 2010

[blab] Okay.. people & their opinions

I know I've come across some really just very misinformed posts coming from misguided people lol.

When I found out how immature Kpop fans could be, I vowed never to be like that ever. I was happy I was a Kamilia.. most of us turned out to be pretty mature and understanding naturally :).
I know KARA's success in Japan thus far are hampering those who aren't fans of KARA but possibly other groups. They feel a bit threatened & hurt soo bad (lol). They seem to be having a field day talking like they know something. A lot of putting down Kara and underestimating them and to that I asked "Do you know who you are talking about?" lol. KARA?.. They have nothing to fear.. they are fearless lol. Write all those mean things but it's not going to hurt, nothing they can't handle. Behind the friendly and cute image lies some tough girls. KARA deserves this and they won't let some people who could care less about them ruin this amazing time. KARA only ever needed Kamilia.

Btw, I haven't read those meaningless posts but I know some hate is going on and that's understandable b/c they don't know any better. 

I might remove this post later, I tend to rant.. lol

No comments:

Post a Comment