Tuesday, August 17, 2010

[blab] What do you want Nicole to do next?

Nicole got started for having clumsy but cute Korean, I call this the first wave of popularity. But really what catapulted her to international fans and idol fans everywhere was because of the butt dance. Due the immense popularity Mister and Nicole being the main, she got to be the star of her own show and in the endorsements she got to be in the center. But I think we can all admit that her popularity has gone quite down and Heroes is not really helping her rise back up as I/we hoped though it's a pity that Whale wasn't promoted, maybe it would have set something in motion. So what should Nicole do next to get the 3rd wave?

I'm not so sure myself, but if KARA were to comeback powerful.. i'd hope Cole would have a major role in that since she rocks performances quite well. I think if she were to appear on variety, it really has to fit her and let her do her thing instead of forcing her to mold into someone else. I think collabs are great, it would help give her credibility.

2 comments:

  1. I want collabs which doesn't require her to sing in high pitch, I want her to sing in lower key cos I think more people recognize her singing when she does that like in the Heartbeat performance, I read so many good comments about her singing voice and it's cos I love it when she sings in lower key hehe A solo song might not be possible right now since DSP is focusing on them as a group but I do want her to sing a ballad song that will show her vocal capabilities. And I hope Kara's next song will show more of their singing skills and also dancing.

    About her variety skills, like you said mae, she shines more when the show is catered/fit to her personality like SGB Level with Me and the College show, well that one, she's just comfortable with it hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. actually i'm glad they promoting Mr. in Japan coz at least Nicole got her role back as the original butt dance lol (..so far i have not yet seen any Japanese could do it right XD...), and yep hopefully the next album she would have at least more role than during Lupin
    As for varietys shows, imho Nicole have a good sense for being an entertainer, but i really do hope she could adapt to any kind of variety instead of limiting her field, and variety experience could really benefit her in the future...
    i got one more...i'm really curious on how good is Nicole's in acting skill...she mentioned she want to tried it before, but so far i guess she still didn't have the chance to do it..so i do hope Nicole would have a chance to try it too

    ReplyDelete