Monday, August 23, 2010

[Vid] 10.08.20. Key mentions Cole again.

starting @ 7:48:
Credt: Uploader.

Translations:
DJ: (Asking Key) who do you normally chat with on the phone?
Key: I'm close to my same age friends
DJ: Who in particular are you close with?
Key: Nicori, Kara's Nicole and 2am's Jinwoon
DJ: Ohh.. Since Nicole is a girl, do you feel any burden?
Key: Nicole belongs to the American style
DJ: You mean she's the cool and carefree type
Key: Yes 
Credit: KeiRa01@ KH.

Look at Minho's reaction.. well it was definitely a reaction when Cole was mentioned XD. So it really is like a Key Cole Jinwoon triangle friendship lol.

2 comments:

  1. hahaha... minho reaction!??!
    what happen with him mae??
    do you feel he has some feeling on nicole?
    reminds me nicole-minho in DT2!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol I'm not sure ... but he seemed to react more obvious than the other members.. I think he and Cole know each other but aren't very very close.. I like him with Nicole :)

    ReplyDelete