Thursday, August 19, 2010

[Info] KARA Love Calls for CFs from Japan

YAY! Well I guess this isn't surprising given the success that have just had over there, says 3-4 contracts with clothing, cosmetics, and beverages. Also KARA's already in the middle of recording, shooting the jacket photos and are filming the MV for their comeback! KARA's side says they are looking at the proposals carefully. I'll post up an actual article when it gets translated but i'm excited!! 

BTW, I am worried about KARA's Korean activities..not only b/c of the back and forth from and to Japan, but the big time artists are coming back.. so I hate to say this but I wouldn't be surprised if their Korean activities take a hit XD. Though I will be looking for more hair on Nicole's head! Must look out for sponsor photos.

Here is the source if you guys want to take a look NEWSEN

3 comments:

  1. Hmmm? Big artists? Do you mean 2NE1 and T-ara?

    I think Kara can beat 2NE1. (just saying ^^;; I'm pretty confident) And Kara already showed T-ara(hehe sorry, no offence to them. big kamilia here)

    I wonder what's the concept.

    And I'm looking forward to more hair on Cole head too x3 The worst that can happen is she has the same hairstyle( knock on wood :O)


    YAY!!!! The fangirlling in me is coming back!! I mean CF's for Japan?!?! Keke, that's also promotion. ^^ And they're already filming and taking jacket photo shoots?!


    Oh hope I wish I could take a peek.

    And if you mean big artists by like BoA and SHINee, I think they might stop promoting by the time Kara's starting to promote.

    ReplyDelete
  2. T-ara.. NO.. 2NE1 YES!! lol. they have a huge fanbase and they SELL tons of albums..plus fans have been waiting for a long time so hype will be with 2NE1.

    ReplyDelete
  3. since u mention bout their comeback and nicole hair..i've been dreaming bout nicole comeback hair..haha..she's in short blond hair..but she looks so pretty..i guess it bcoz most of kara's comeback image..none of their hair colour change..so quie hopping 4 it..

    ReplyDelete