Monday, May 9, 2011

[Tweet] KARA says Happy 1st Anniversary to Kamilia Japan

Nicole:
Kamilia Japan! Happy anniversary!! Thank you so very much for always being there for us!! I will continue to work hard! No matter where I am! ^^ I miss you all! - Kamilia japan ! Happy anniversary!! 

Hara:
Happy 1st Anniversary, Kamilia JAPAN! Congratulations! I'm doing my best because of all of you. Let's stay together forever!!(^ะท^) chu~ - Happy 1st Anniversary, Kamilia JAPAN!

SeungYeon:
Congratulations congratulations~!! KAMILIA JAPAN!! We'll meet again really soon!! Thank kyuu very muchiiii~!!

Jiyoung:
KAMILIA JAPAN has reached one year from founding! Wow, awesome! Everyone worked so hard to make this. Thank you! From here on, please continue to support KARA!


Translated by : Karaholic's twitter.

Happy Anniversary Kamilia Japan.

No comments:

Post a Comment